At the Hyperthermia Centre Hannover, we can effectively diagnose allergies, pain conditions, migraine or rheumatism, without any side effects with the Wegamed Test Expert Plus. For 30 years Dr. Voll’s Wega test has been a proven method of electro-acupuncture as a diagnostic device and is designed to comply with the highest technical standards.
The Wegamed Test Expert is able to provide a comprehensive health diagnosis: A wealth of diagnostic methods based on the bio-impedance measurement allows doctors and therapists in our clinic to make diagnostic statements. The Wega-Check methode is a combination of Chinese medicine and cutting edge medical technology. With the WEGA-check method we can trace inflammation, organ stress or interference fields in the posterior region; identify organ relationships and the effect of viruses, bacteria or pollutants and incorporated each analysis into the individual regulative and regenerative therapy of our patient’s.
The Wega test method simplifies not only the diagnosis, but tracks effectively the underlaying health issues of the disease. And with the Wega test method our doctors and therapists can control the course of the therapy and document the success of the treatment. In this way patients can better understand the diagnoses and the treatment.
Wegamed Test Expert plus in detail:
- Wega test is a low-frequency impulse current test: the interference field search is carried out by the application of electrical muscle stimulation.
- A fully automatic Energy screening gives a short overview of the energy condition of the patient in only two minutes.
- After the Energy screening, energy blockages can be treated through an electrical muscle stimulation.
- Through an oral current measurement, the interactions between organs and teeth can be evaluated, and permanent overloads are identified.
- The Meridian status measurement measures the meridian points in the hands and feet and provides more diagnostic information and therapeutic approaches.
- Via the Biological index, the biological age of the patient can be determined by evaluating the soft connective tissue (Mesenchyme).